Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone,
First I want to say Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to all of you.  As we take time to spend time with our family and friends over the next few days, may we also stop and spend time giving thanks to God.  Without Him there would be no blessings.


As most of you know this has been a crazy year for me and my family.  God has completely changed our path and we couldn't be more grateful.  I am thankful to all of you for your patience as this new journey has caused me to take a step back in our endurance team/ministry.  I look forward to seeing what God does in 2012!


Lastly, after speaking with several of you it appears that our schedules during December is jam packed.  We have decided to move our season ending fellowship to January.  We hope to have a date within the next week or two.  Hopefully this will allow all of us to have a little more "free" time after Christmas to really enjoy getting together and not be rushed. Talk soon!


By His Power,
Mike Roby
FCA Director of Baseball/Softball

No comments: